No products in the cart.
- Full payment is required at least 7 days prior to the start of the course
- Registration and material are excluded from the general course fees
- Educate Learn Develop Training reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a session or course due to unforeseen circumstances
- The ‘UAE Executive Regulations of the Federal Decree-Law on Value Added Tax (VAT)’ have been published and it is now confirmed that VAT will be introduced across the UAE as of 1st January 2018 at a standard rate of 5%
- Educate Learn Develop Training decision on all matters related to any offer shall be final, binding and cannot be challenged.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a user of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currencies).
- Educate Learn Develop Training LLC will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- Candidate has to bear any additional transaction if any charged by their bank.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Our refund policy depends on the cancellation of the course. The refund amount according to the cancellation time is as follows:
- Cancellation in 14 or more days before the start of course = 50% refund of the course fee
- Cancellation in 8-13 days before the start of course = 30% refund of the course fee
- Cancellation in 7 or fewer days before the start of the course = no refund
- Cancellation after attending the start of a group course, forfeits the right to claiming any refund or attending a different course
- Cancelling an ongoing One-to-One private class forfeits the right to claiming any refund
- Registration fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Books and other learning material that are used will not be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances.
- The number of days to process a refund will be 15 working days.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment